Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Fun christmas ornament with an adorable papercut design of a bird, as previously seen on West Elm Skokie in Illinois!
Put a bird on it! as they say in Portlandia! So this is also the perfect gift for that Portlandia fan in you life. (: Design for these papercut christmas baubles was drawn and cut by hand. (: They're a thoughtful white elephant gift this holiday season!
• Design elements drawn by hand on the reverse side.
• Carefully, patiently, and lovingly cut by hand with a precision knife.
• Papercut element was made with white acid-free, 148 g/m2 high-quality paper.
• Mounted on a handpainted wooden ornament.
• Each wooden ornament measures approximately 3 inches or 7.5 cm (width and height).
• Each wooden ornament comes with an attached jute twine.
• Available in three colors: red with gold, solid gold, and mixed blue/white/gold. This listing is for plain gold background color.
• Lovingly packaged for gifting in an acid-free cello bag with a kraft board backing stamped with the message, "Put a bird on it!"
• Arrives in a durable bubble mailer.
• All items are shipped from IL.
How about an ornament that can be used as a mini hanging wall art after the holiday festivities? Here's a perennial ornament to consider.
My papercut pieces are handmade and delicate, please handle them with care. Please remember that colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another. Thank you! (:
Intricate hand-cut paper art and illustrations for a thoughtful gift or a standout art display at home.
Welcome to the studio! (:
Paperhugger is the home of the original personalized celebration maps, and offers delicately made paper cut art and illustrations.
I started with a simple collection of quirky paper cut forest animals, expanded to sentimental customized maps, and is now taking private commissions for an art piece that is truly representative of and meaningful to my clients. I hope my art will give you something that is beyond the aesthetics you are looking for. Feel free to reach out to me if my work resonates with you or if you have questions about my creative process. Thank you for being here!
*As seen on The Chicago Reader, Preview Magazine, Etsy Journal, Framebridge, Tidewater and Tulle, Rising Tide, West Elm, and Lyrical Host.
What you need to know about shipping:
- The time I need to prepare an order for shipping is specified in each product listing.
- As of the moment, my products are shipped within the US only.
- For International orders, please feel free to get in touch with me to collaborate on it.
What you need to know about returns and exchanges:
- I accept returns and exchanges within 7 days of delivery. Item/s must be shipped back within 30 days.
- Because of the nature of these items, please understand that I do not accept returns for custom or personalized orders.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- I do not accept order cancellations, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order. I will assist you as soon as I can! (: